Join Our Team
Do you desire to be part of a team that is making a difference in your own community? Are you driven to help kids and families succeed? Come join Oregon Child Development Coalition (OCDC)!
We are a non-profit organization running Head Start and comparable state funded early childcare and education programs throughout the state of Oregon. Our staff is comprised of educators, social workers, transportation, facilities, and administrative staff; all talented and skilled individuals, and all passionate about making a difference in the lives of children, families, and communities.
We place a high value on our staff and believe in taking care of them. And given that employees are our best assets, we want to ensure that our staff know they are valued. With this in mind, we provide a highly competitive benefits package to go along with our industry competitive salaries. We know that the better supported our staff are, the better equipped they will be to work with their teams and provide quality services to the communities OCDC serves!
Check out rewards and benefits and available positions at OCDC below!
Visit our LinkedIn page!
Donna’s Story: What’s a Donna?
In memory of Donna, a beloved OCDC staff member.
Julio’s Story: Working at OCDC
OCDC Job Benefits
- 401k Program with a 5% discretionary contribution PLUS a match of up to 5%, for a total potentially of a 10% contribution from OCDC to your 401k program
Medical, Vision And Dental Benefits
- Medical and Vision Benefits: choose from multiple plans to find what best fits your needs
- Dental Benefits: Fully subsidized by OCDC!
Paid Time Off
We know that having a work-life balance is important, and to support this, OCDC provides paid time off to staff in three different ways:
- 12 Paid Holidays: All the federal holidays, plus the day after Thanksgiving!
- New employees start by accruing 2 weeks of vacation yearly.
- After 1 year of employment, staff start to accrue vacation at 3 weeks yearly
- After 3 years of employment, staff accrue vacation at 4 weeks yearly
- And after 5 years at OCDC, staff accrue 5 weeks of vacation time each year!
- Accrues at a rate of 12 business days per year!
Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
OCDC is committed to investing in and developing our employees. Employees have access to a range of professional development opportunities to support growth in their positions. These opportunities may include pre-service and in-service trainings, individual professional trainings, participation in learning communities, or attendance at job-specific conferences and continuing education opportunities (including required position-specific credentials or certificates).
Work with others who are like-minded in helping their communities grow and thrive, providing quality services, and having fun together while doing it!
Available Careers at OCDC
To connect with a recruiter regarding open positions please email Jobs.OCDC@ocdc.net with your resume. A recruiter will contact you soon!