Want to learn more about what we’ve been up to this past year? Take a look at our Annual Reports below.
Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Annual Report
Oregon Pre-Kindergarten Annual Report
Every five years, the Oregon Child Development Coalition conducts a comprehensive, statewide community needs assessment. Information is gathered from both primary and secondary sources, analyzed, and then reported out to our stakeholders and the general public in the form of a narrative style report.
- 2022 Community Assessment Facts and Demographics Infographic
- 2022 Estudio de la Comunidad Datos y Demografía
- 2022 Community Assessment
- 2020 CNRA Update Published May 2021
- 2019 OCDC MSHS CNRA Published July 2019
- 2017 Migrant and Seasonal Community Assessment Update Executive Summary (English)
- 2017 Migrant and Seasonal Community Assessment Update Executive Summary (Spanish)
- 2017 Migrant and Seasonal Community Assessment Update
- 2017 Oregon Pre-Kindergarten (OPK) Community Assessment Update
As a non-profit agency, we must use financial resources thoughtfully to assist the neediest members of the communities we serve. We work hard to maximize our impact and cost-effectiveness, because our donors and funders are investing in our mission and our results. We take pride in our hard work and in the transparency and accountability built in to our financial operations.