We place a high value on our staff and believe in taking care of them. And given that they are our best assets, we want to ensure that our employees know they are valued. With this in mind we provide a highly competitive benefits package to go along with our industry competitive salaries.
- 401k Program with a 5% discretionary contribution PLUS a match of up to 5%, for a total potentially of a 10% contribution from OCDC to your 401k program
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Medical and Vision Benefits: choose from multiple plans to find what best fits your needs
- Dental Benefits: Fully subsidized by OCDC!
Paid Time Off
We know that having a work-life balance is important, and to support this, OCDC provides paid time off to staff in three different ways:
- 12 Paid Holidays: All the federal holidays, plus the day after Thanksgiving!
- New employees start by accruing 2 weeks of vacation yearly.
- After 1 year of employment, staff start to accrue vacation at 3 weeks yearly
- After 3 years of employment, staff accrue vacation at 4 weeks yearly
- And after 5 years at OCDC, staff accrue 5 weeks of vacation time each year!
- Accrues at a rate of 12 business days per year!
Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
OCDC is committed to investing in and developing our employees. Employees have access to a range of professional development opportunities to support growth in their positions. These opportunities may include pre-service and in-service trainings, individual professional trainings, participation in learning communities, or attendance at job-specific conferences and continuing education opportunities (including required position-specific credentials or certificates).
Work with others who are like-minded in helping their communities grow and thrive, providing quality services, and having fun together while doing it!